The Program Assistant in Visual Arts is here to help you throughout your program in the Faculty of Fine Arts.
What you can expect from us:
- Our individual attention
- Accurate knowledge of academic policies, procedures, regulations and degree requirements
- Prompt answers to your questions: when we don't know the answer, we will find the person who does, or refer you to the tools that will help you find the answer
What we ask of you:
- Familiarize yourself with the academic policies, procedures, and requirements, published each year in the undergraduate calendar
- Prepare for your advising appointment and bring appropriate resources or materials
- Recognize your responsibility for continually monitoring your progress toward graduation and for your academic choices. You are responsible for knowing the requirements of your academic program.
- Follow through on actions identified during the advising session
Where we are:
Joan & Martin Goldfarb Centre for Fine Arts (GCFA), Room 235
When we are available:
Drop in advising time: 10:00 - 11:00 am
Book an advising appointment: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
416-736-2100 ext. 58191