Specialized Honours BFA Program (Studio)
At least 66 credits in visual arts, including:
36 credits of in studio courses, including:
- six credits in Cluster 1 (painting, drawing, printmaking ) taken within the first two years of study;
- six credits in Cluster 2 (time-based art, photography, sculpture ) taken within the first two years of study;
- at least six credits at the 2000 level;
- at least 18 credits in total at Year 3 or 4;
- no more than nine credits in one media area in the first two years of study;
- no more than 15 credits in one media area in Year 3 or 4.
30 credits in studies courses, including:
- at least 15 credits at the 1000 or 2000 level, including:
- at least 15 additional credits in total in Year 3 or 4;
- a maximum of 18 credits may be taken in the major each year; of these only 12 credits may be practicum.
At least 24 of the 63 credits in the major must be at 3000 or 4000 level.